Friday, June 20, 2008

Potty Training


Tuesday morning Bugs woke up with her last diaper on. Thus began potty training. That first day was the hardest, but she's doing great! We're so proud of her! What a big girl! And she knows it too, as she proudly lifted up her dress yesterday at Wal-Mart and showed the cashier that she was wearing "big girl panties." Which was actually a pull-up. We were at the store getting one of those fold-up potty seats to use when out and about, so I digressed to a pull-up. But from now on we have the fold-able potty seat and a change of clothes...just in case!

5 comments:

Tai said...

Your blog is so cute!! I just love the potty training stage!!HA HA HA!! The first few days are definitely the worst but it is totally worth it in the end!!

Shannon said...

I love your updated family picture. Hopefully Potty training is going better at your house than it is at ours. Benjamin is just not interested. Oh well...what do ya do.

Mary said...

We totally remembered you. Amber looked familiar to us and when she said she lived at C and H. We started naming you guys and trying to figure out who we both knew. Anyway...glad you are doing good. Any insight on Potty Training for me?

Candace said...

Hey Kristina!
So I just wanted to let you know that I have started a blog all because you inspired me to when you left a hyperlink on your e-mail! Yours is very cute! Thanks for inspiring me! I've added you to my list!

Unknown said...

I saw your comment on my blog and was so glad to hear from you! How are you guys doing? Your Kids are adorable. I will have to add you to my blog list. Thanks for commenting on my blog it is good to hear from you. By the way, your blog looks awesome!