Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Swiper No Swiping

At lunch today Ella was kind of scratching the table with her fork. I asked her to stop and she replied, "You'll never find it now, Ah ha ha ha ha." It was hilarious. She even did the little laugh with an evil tone. I asked her where she heard that and she said, "Swiper!" (From Dora the Explorer)

3 comments:

Campbell Family said...

Hi Kris,
I'm sure you'll have better luck potty training then I did. :) Ya, I put Jackson in pullups for naps and bed time. One night I hid all of Jackson's diapers, and then in the morning I went to change him and "ooh, no!". All his diapers were gone and so we had no choice but to go on the potty. I explained the pull ups were only for sleeping. They say to wait until their diapers are dry in the morning, but I have yet to see that! He can go w/o a pullup for nap, but that's about it. Good luck and let me know how it goes!

Collings Family said...

That gave me the biggest laugh! She sounds like a hoot. Carter walks around singing..Backpack Backpack all day.

BigInJapan said...

That is so funny. I am a big swiper fan, too. Seriously, I say "Swiper, no swiping!" to my kids all the time. That show is great.