First of all, Bugs is a napper. As much as she doesn't like it, if she doesn't take one, let's just say total grump! Well, our Church is from 1-4 on Sunday, so Bugs does not get a nap. Check out the video below...let's just say she's a little tired. :)
17 years ago

7 comments:
cute!! my girls loved watching that :)
TOO CUTE!!! That is funny. Poor sweet tired girl.
that was awesome! she is a really good eater i must say, great table manners with the wiping her mouth thing. that's cool!
I was cracking up watching this. Then I grabbed your brother and made him watch it. Then he cracked up. Then we grabbed the girls and made them watch it. They cracked up.
So, thanks for giving us some laughs today!
She is way to cute! Both of your little ones are darling! I was laughing the whole time I watched this!
that is so sad, and so cute at the same time. hahahhahaa Ava passed out in her macaroni the other day. I had tried to put her down, but she said "no nap please" so i made her lunch...and 4 minutes later, BAM right in the mac n cheese.
I could not stop myself from laughing, poor Ella what a sweetie!
Post a Comment