Monday, June 2, 2008

A Grandma Like That

So today we were getting in the car after leaving the store. Bugs was in her chair and I was on the other side of the car strapping in Bubba. Bugs pointed out her window to a beautiful lady with white hair and she said,
"Look! We have a grandma like that!"

I smiled and said "Your right, we do!" How cute is that!?!? She's really into matching lately. She saw someone the other day that had the same dress as her and she says loudly, "Hey, we have that!" What a smartie.

4 comments:

Campbell Family said...

What a cute family you have,Kris. I love checking up on you and seeing your cute kids. Miss you!

Allison said...

how cute! She is becoming such a cute and smart little girl!

Shannon said...

That is so cute. Kids say the darndest things...

BigInJapan said...

LOL...what a smartie.