Well, this meant to be a 6-month thing, but instead it's a 7.5 month thing! :) We just got Bubba's pictures taken. Not that I'm biased or anything, but he could seriously be a little model! What a handsome boy. Here are some shots, along some things about him.

You finally found your toes yesterday - I think your belly was always in the way.
I love how you make yourself laugh. Not just giggle, but force a laugh out. It's so funny.
I love how your face lights up when you see someone you love.
I love those bright blue eyes!

You sit up like a pro and have for about month now.
You love to eat! Not just food, but everything.

If there is something in your arm's reach...you'll grab for it, and it usually get it!
You roll all over the place in your crib, but don't really like to lay down when you're awake - youd rather sit, stand, or jump.
I love how you flap your little arms like a birdie when you want or need someone or something.
I love you!

4 comments:
So sweet. What a handsome boy! He sounds like he up and active. AND good job on potty training, Kris. It's tough, ehh? Sounds like you're doing good, though! Congrats!
You're not just biased... he is absolutely adorable.
Those are just about the cutest pictures I have EVER seen! No lie. Good genes!
Cute, cute boy! He's gorgeous. And way to go on potty training. It's hard, huh?!! But so nice once it's done! Hope it keeps going well!
Post a Comment