Monday, May 12, 2008

April Pictures


Bubba loves to JuMp! He squeals and screams with delight.

Bugs loved her Elmo kite. It was a very windy day, however, the wind kept changing directions, so the kite took many nose dives. She loved it anyway!

We went swimming with Grandma (my mom) recently.
It was Bubba's first time in a pool.
He wasn't quite sure what to think.
Bugs was kind of scared until she put on her life jacket and the inner tube - she just floated around the pool the whole time.

Bubba will smile and laugh often for us...but he always has a smile and laugh for Bugs. We just love to watch them interact.

Here's our little guy. He's growing up so fast! I love it when he wakes up and I go to get him - he has the most genuine smile for me. He is my sweet chunker lunker! He's totally a solid guy and we love it!

7 comments:

Blackeyedsue said...

Absolutely darling pictures of the kids! I love the new layout too!

Kelly said...

It's about time you posted, It's like your too busy with two kids now! lol Your kids are adorable! We should really get together soon! You should email me your number and I will call you next time I go to the park or something! kellyandriley@gmail.com

Amanda said...

SO CUTE! You're such a lucky mom! You're family is just adorable. Hope you had a great mother's day!

Collings Family said...

Your kids are so cute. Love the design for your blog. Hey - did you get my email about book club? Do you think you'll make it? Bring friends.

Nyree said...

Happy Birthday my dear!!!

Becky T said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love chubby babies! :)

Anonymous said...

I have seen Bubba jumping in action and it is way funny. Nice pics, thanks. - Jeremy