I'm going to try and post a little more. Try being the key word. I used to be pretty good with getting things done and organizing my time. But lately I've been feeling a little stretched. So stretched that I just don't want to do anything!
Other than that we're all healthy and pretty happy, I think. Let's see...what have we done lately...

Other than that we're all healthy and pretty happy, I think. Let's see...what have we done lately...
We went to the state fair and Bugs got to ride a pony. Don't you just love the bandaid on her forehead? (No real need, she bonked and needed a bandaid!)
Bubba (almost 11 months) is already learning how to ride sister's big wheel. (Don't worry...DH was close by - he even sent the poor boy rolling down the drive way - he's got good balance!)

No comments:
Post a Comment