Monday, September 22, 2008

She says the darndest things!

By the way...who came up with that phrase? "Darndest? Anyway, my dd really does say the funniest things some times...

1. Her reply after I asked her to stop climbing on the play kitchen while her little brother was playing beneath on the floor, "I'm going to stay here forever." And she folded her arms. I have NO idea where she learned that.

2. Said yesterday morning after she spilled dry cereal on the floor. Daddy was "making" her help pick up the mess and she said between fake sobs, "I can't believe this."

3. When asked, "Why did you do that?" She always replies, "Because I'm not 'spose to do that."

4. Uses the following words correctly in a sentence: instead, actually, awful...

I know there have been others...if any of you remember them, please remind me!


She is just amazing! Here is my bugs...

Happy!

Angry!Surprised!
Silly!
Shy!
Scared!



One of God's most amazing miracles!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Super Cute Kids Kris! :)

Marissa said...

The older she gets the more she looks like you. It's so cute to see these pictures!

Collings Family said...

I love her curly curly hair. So jealous. That's such a cute idea to get the different faces!

Rachel Murdock said...

what a cutie!

Shannon said...

She is so dang cute! I cannot believe her hair. It is adorable.

Picture Perfect said...

She's so cute! I love that phase where they say things that they've just picked up on their own. You'll have to keep track of everything she says so you can have fun remembering them later on.