I don't know how many of you remember the movie, "Night at the Roxbury." It was big my Sr. Year of High school. Anyway, when I saw this recent Super Bowl commercial, it totally cracked me up. Just wanted to share.
17 years ago
I don't know how many of you remember the movie, "Night at the Roxbury." It was big my Sr. Year of High school. Anyway, when I saw this recent Super Bowl commercial, it totally cracked me up. Just wanted to share.
2 comments:
Hey I found your Blog through Hil's. Your kids are so cute!! I love Night at the Roxbury. I haven't seen that movie forever. Anyway, it is fun looking at your blog and seeing your cute pictures!!
Hey Kris!
How are ya?! What an adorable family! I love the kids nick names! Looks like life is treating you good! Night at the Roxbury- talk about bringing back memories! That is hilarious! Anyways, we'll have to keep in touch- blogs are awesome for that!
Kami
Post a Comment