Let me introduce you to Yah Yah. That is the name Bugs has given her "lovey." Bugs is almost inseparable with Yah Yah when we're home. She is the dearest thing to her.
Well, Bugs had a traumatic experience on Monday and I wanted to share. DH was changing Bubba, so Bugs and I went up to hang out in his room. I was laying on my back on the floor and Bugs was doing a "back-bend" over my belly. Well, DH had just finished with Bubba, DH picked him up and turned around to face us with Bubba facing outward. The next thing I see is a stream of spit-up coming towards us girls on the floor. I don't feel a thing, but then I hear Bugs crying. Bubba gooped her. At this point DH and I cannot hold in our laughter. Poor thing. There's some on her arm, splatters on her face, but the worst happened to Yah Yah. Yah Yah is Bugs' "lovey." It was also laying on the floor at the time and it got the brunt of it all. And that is why Bugs was crying - because Bubba spit-up on her precious Yah Yah. Needless to say we had to do an emergency wash so Yah Yah would be ready to go to bed with Bugs.
DH and I found this experience hilarious, but we felt horrible because Bugs' was traumatized! I wish I would have taken a picture of poor Yah Yah, but it was furthest from my mind as I was trying to calm the little one. I've been waiting to post this because I wanted a picture of Yah Yah, but never found time. So, here's an old picture of Bugs with her Yah Yah. It's a little dolphin with a small blanket attached.

4 comments:
That is so cute!!!
It's so fun to have things your kids get attached to. Doggy is Cade's favorite we can't go anywhere without him.
I do remember you guys. Sorry it's been a while for me to write back. Your kids are so cute. I can't wait until mine get here.
Cute story, and great picture! She is such a cutie. I love your family.
Post a Comment