Monday, October 1, 2007

Prego Pic


Okay - I give in. Alyson inspired me. This is me at 31 weeks. I'm now at 35 weeks, so you can imagine how I look now! Things are going well, considering. Wish me luck!

7 comments:

Naomi Carmen Witcher said...

You look great!!!!

Emily said...

SOOO cute!

Kelly said...

Hey it is good to hear from you! Wilson and I drove by your house (if you still live there?) last week and we thought of you! What a beautiful daughter you have. Good Luck on the pregnancy, having two will keep you very busy!

Kelly

Becky T said...

You look fantastic! Good luck over the next few weeks and enjoy your last days with just one! :) Can't wait to see some pics of the new little guy!

Alycat said...

You look great!! Hope the next month goes well for you!

Nyree said...

Kris.. you look so cute pregnant! Hope to see you soon!

Campbell Family said...

You are way to cute to be 9 months prego! You look so good!