Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Change

I'm learning to expect change. Just when you're comfortable with life, things always have a way of changing. Right now we're job searching for DH - what a pain, the baby is coming soon, and I just received a new calling. I'm just having one of those "it neve seems to end" vibes right now. My lesson so far? Patience - after doing all I can do I have to trust in the Lord.

3 comments:

Blackeyedsue said...

Okay, now you've peaked my curiosity...a new calling?

I know you have a lot on your plate right now. Just remember that you have many, many people who love you and who want nothing but the best for you. You will make it through this and be better for it on the other side.

Oh, and the one thing I have learned NEVER to ask for in a prayer is patience. Heavenly Father seems to always give me something more to try mine. ;)

Anonymous said...

You have so much to give! I admire that in you. If it gets to be too much be sure to take some time for yourself or cut back. Hmm. Cutting back on a baby though is just not an option, LOL.

Melissa said...

Kris hang in there. When Fred first joined the army I went through a year of uncertainty and it really tried my patience and my faith. It was so hard at the time, but looking back on it, there were so many incredible blessings that came after the trial of my faith (and patience). You can do it!!