Friday, October 26, 2007

The New Do


Here's a recent picture of me and my DH. Isn't he cute!?!? :)
Well, my goal sinceu DD was to grow my hair out. I reached that goal, but in the process I realized that (1) I don't like to do my hair, and (2) I think I look better with short hair. Plus, it's the only thing I can change right now as it looks like I've swallowed a basketball. So needless to say I had my good friend chop it and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. Although it really bothers me that I can never get my hair to look the same way it does the day I come home from the salon. Oh well!

6 comments:

Alycat said...

Looks cute!! That will be nice to have a good haircut before the baby comes.
And I agree with you, mine never looks the same as the day I get it cut & highlighted!

Anonymous said...

Hair looks great. I am trying to grow mine out, but only because I am thinning. Hey, that B/W photo at the top of your blog is really cool. What are you using to do those edits?

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys. Awesome Blog. Love you guys. The bug is a doll and Nick is a beautiful boy. We need to get together or let me take one of the kids or both off your hands for an evening.

Love Holly Brian

Kris said...

Jeremy - my midwife actually took that picture, edited it, and gave us a CD with several pics on it. He's awesome. I believe he used Adobe PhotoShop though.

Nyree said...

Kris.. your hair looks really cute! I like it. Wish I had the hair to have such a cute cut. Where are the pics of your new addition? I'm curious to see him. love ya

Kris said...

I finally posted some! Check out my new entries.