Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Left Side

The Bug's current favorite phrase is, "On the left side." Everything is "on the left side." I had just brough up the highchair out of storage and was cleaning it off. Here was our conversation:

Mom: This is the baby's chair.
Bugs: It's kinda like my chair. [She points.] There's my chair, on the left side.
Mom: Yup - you're right.

She makes me laugh.

5 comments:

Blackeyedsue said...

Where in the world did she pick that up? It is so cute!

Silly little bug!

Linemoren said...

Ha ha ha that is funny... especially in these politically charged days... on the left.... ha ha ha... well good luck with that! ;)

Jessica said...

LOL, I love the things kids come up with.


P.S. I just recently got into digital sb. I have the codes for custom blog pages if you want it. It's really easy and fun. But yours is way cute so you may not want it. And if you don't have photoshop or another program to do headers, I'd be happy to do one for you.

Kris said...

I just got Memory Mixer Software for Christmas and can't wait to use it, however, it's sucked up all my memory on my computer, so it's temporarily useless. I'll be asking you for pointers soon! I actually just found codes for that too, hence the new background. Do you purchase the digital paper or were they freebies?

Becky T said...

Kids are the best, aren't they?! I love the little things they pick up from adults they hear every day (at least most of the things...lol!). Too cute!