Meet "Big B." He and the Bug are destined to marry. DH and Big B's daddy have been friends since high school, so they've been planning this arrangement for over 2 years now. Big B is actually a couple of months younger than Bugs, but in the end age doesn't really matter, right? Their first "date" was to see the Christmas Light displays this past holiday season. I mean, come on...they've already played husband and wife on TV and have even thought about buying their first home. Check it out!
Aren't they the cutest little actors you've ever seen. :)
Oh, Bugs...if you only knew of our plans for you...

4 comments:
I love those commercials. I can't believe how much she has grown. She looks cute on her first date. I can feel the sparks!
(It would be 16 days, but I feel of the wagon two days into it. ;) )
LOL...I remember those commercials and even caught one on the tube. Way cute. BTW...I think Little Man looks so much like Kris! cOOL.
those comercials are cute!!!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
Post a Comment