Wednesday, March 18, 2009

General Conference Activity Packets

General Conference is fast approaching and I've found 3 different, and DARLING, activity packets for children. Here they are:

1. Melanie from SugarDoodle.net
2. earl-girl8086
3. The Ellis Family (click on the link in her blog post)

Also, Tasha from SugarDoodle.net made a packet from 2008 that would be great for the younger kids - it's mostly full of pictures to color, so would work for this year as well. Just modify the dates on the cover.

These packets are also summarized a bit more at Give LDS Gifts.

These look so fun it makes me want to have my own! Maybe I will...

A challenge for the adults: take your worries and your questions and write them down. As you watch conference, your questions will be answered. ONE BY ONE.

Enjoy conference Saturday, April 4 and Sunday April 5.

5 comments:

Naomi Carmen Witcher said...

great challenge! thanks. i will do that for sure.

Robert and Robyn Anderson said...

Thank you for your help, your blog is really cute and your kids are darling....

John and Sherri said...

WoW! How a year flies by. Your kids are so cute, and growing big! Yes, Saylee still takes gymnastics, and loves it! Thanks for the conference ideas!

Bilary said...

Hey Kris! Okay, I started to type a response to your comment/question you left on my blog about what we do for Easter. After a while though, I realized it was going to be one long comment left on your blog! So give me a call and I will give you some Easter ideas if you'd like. :)

Give LDS Gifts said...

Thanks for the link! I'm glad you found the summaries helpful. You have a great blog.