Thursday, March 12, 2009

Why do Mormons Build Temples?

3 comments:

Robert and Robyn Anderson said...

I am sorry for intruding but I found your blog on Nick Hodge's blog. Your "Why do Mormoms build Temples" at the top of Nick's blog. I was a little curious to see what it was all about. I would love to post it on my blog but it wouldn't let me. I actually tried but I guess I don't understand the imformation they are wanting. I guess I don't have a google user name, and I don't understand what that is exactly. My blogspot is robandrobanderson.blogspot.com, ir your don't mind answering my question. If you do just ignore this. Robyn Anderson

Karli said...

Hey! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Photo By Emilie said...

Thanks so much for entering to win one of my fine art temple prints. Good luck. I believe Karli is announcing the winner on Monday. Thanks again.
Emilie
www.photobyemilie.com