I've been thinking about this picture recently. Do you recognize us? This is DH and I back in high school - probably 10 years ago. Holy cow, I'm getting old!
Anyway, I love this picture. At that time I would have never guessed that we would spend our lives and eternity together. You must trust in God - in His plan and good things will come. Fate, destiny, whatever you want to call it - it's the hand of God in our lives. I am eternally grateful for his guidance. DH is the one and only man for me. I love you!

5 comments:
Who knew???
I lvoe your new look! Where did you find your papers?
LOVE...It's late. :)
This is how I remember you you guys! You look so young. Isn't is kind of sad that we are able to say "look how young I looked in High School!" Seems like yesterday.
I know. It's funny. When I was younger I never believed adults when they said they still felt like they were 18 even though they were really much older...until now. I totally feel like I'm still 18 in my head and it does feel just like yesterday.
You guys look so cute!! Congradulations on staying together so long. And you have two cute kids to prove how much you love each other too. I love your new Blog Templet BTW.
Post a Comment