I was tagged by Alycat and thought I'd better do it before I forgot. Here are 7 random things about me.
1. I LOVE cadbury mini eggs - yes Easter candy is already in stores! Dh doesn't enjoy Easter because of a certain experience he and his sister had when younger. Let's just say it had something to do with a rotten Easter egg and a taste test. He's never been the same.
2. I strive to be organized or else it's very hard for me to function. I also really enjoy planning get-togethers.
3. I love to read. I used to read all the time while traveling on the express bus to and from work. I am going to try and participate in a book club again.
4. I love to travel.
5. Years ago my mom and I went skiing at Deer Valley. Well, we ride the lifts in singles because it goes faster. I waited for her at the top and she skied over with two guys she rode the lift with. It was Nicolas Cage and his manager! However, at the time I didn't even know who he was!
6. I have dear friends in Spain that I think about often, but aren't in direct communication with.
7. I have the home re-decorating bug - BAD!
17 years ago

1 comment:
YAY! I am glad you are re-decorating! I can't wait to see you make your home look like you!
Post a Comment