Oh my word! Memories! Why am I always making such weird faces?! Weirdo I was... maybe am! That was the dance thar Tony asked me to at the beginning of the school year then took Amber instead (I still love you Amber) I found out through you guys like two weeks before the dance! And I had said no to toher guys, funny now.. not so funny then. Anyway...That makes me want to look at my pics. Thanks for the memories...those were the days! FUN!
Oh.. I was confused. Don't kny why I assumed..I feel stupid. Senior Banquet was such a fun dance! Great days those were! I didn't say anything about the whole Tony thing cause I didn't want to hurt Amber's feelings. Anyway, no, I haven't kept in touch with Tony, haven't seen him since my wedding.I love our friends... I miss everyone!
How fun. You look like you had a fun group of friends. I did a post like this around my 10yr high school reunion. It was so fun. (I know I wasn't prepared for it to be fun, but with all your friends there...) I did the V-Day card in Photoshop Elements. I am still learning. :)
these photos are great! i also love the new look of your blog and that picture of your two little ones up on top is amazing! nicolas has the bluest eyes, they are so cool!
9 comments:
Oh my word! Memories! Why am I always making such weird faces?! Weirdo I was... maybe am! That was the dance thar Tony asked me to at the beginning of the school year then took Amber instead (I still love you Amber) I found out through you guys like two weeks before the dance! And I had said no to toher guys, funny now.. not so funny then.
Anyway...That makes me want to look at my pics. Thanks for the memories...those were the days! FUN!
You all look like babies! How fun are all of these pictures!
Oh.. I was confused. Don't kny why I assumed..I feel stupid. Senior Banquet was such a fun dance! Great days those were! I didn't say anything about the whole Tony thing cause I didn't want to hurt Amber's feelings. Anyway, no, I haven't kept in touch with Tony, haven't seen him since my wedding.I love our friends... I miss everyone!
No worries! I miss everyone too. We had fun, didn't we! (We still do when we get together!)
By the way.. I'm glad you were onthe ball back then and took pictures! Now I have some too. Thanks Kris, you're the best!
How fun. You look like you had a fun group of friends. I did a post like this around my 10yr high school reunion. It was so fun. (I know I wasn't prepared for it to be fun, but with all your friends there...)
I did the V-Day card in Photoshop Elements. I am still learning. :)
You all look so young! That makes me feel even older!
High school was such a long time ago, and yet it seems like it was just yesterday. Crazy how time is.
Love the pictures!
these photos are great! i also love the new look of your blog and that picture of your two little ones up on top is amazing! nicolas has the bluest eyes, they are so cool!
Wow! Talk about being flooded by memories - great pics!!
I wonder what all of those people are doing now? We need to get the rest of them on this "internet" thing!
nick
Post a Comment