Thursday, August 30, 2007

Update


Hello! We'll, I've announced myself to family and friends that I'm officially blogging. So here's our little life synopsis: My husband and I have been married since May 2002. During that time I have graduated from BYU-Hawaii with a BS in International Business Management; we were then blessed with a little girl in November of 2005; my husband then graduated from Weber State University with a BS in Marketing; he then started working for the CW30 television station and is half-way done with obtaining his MBA at University of Phoenix; since then I've been blessed to stay home with my daughter, the Bug; and finally we're expecting a baby boy in November 2007.

In the mean time we are finishing our basement and have Church callings that require our time. Needless to say, we're keeping busy, which is the way it should be. We would love to keep in touch so please refer back to this blog often and give us your news as well! Have a wonderful, HOT, day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOT indeed. I thought we were starting Fall - there is no place for 95+ degree whether anymore. At least as of tomorrow, September 1st. :)

Phae-Jae said...

Hello! Welcome to LDS Women blogs!

Such a cute,cute family.

Emily said...

You can find me at http://emily-in-wonderland.blogspot.com/