Congratulations! Give yourself plenty of time to adjust to 3. I am still adjusting and she is 3 months old. Some days are great, others...not so much! Your family is darling.
Thank you! We're excited and I'm sure the baby will be here before we know it. I haven't even had time to think about adjusting to 3 kids, so we'll just be diving right into it. I'm going to try and do better at keeping the blog updated, so I'll keep you posted. Love you all!
yea! Another baby. So great (and a little jealous, but not in a bad way). :) Love and miss you Kris! Your family is beautiful and I love that Bugs had a spider man Bday party. awesome!
13 comments:
congratulations! That is awesome. You'll have to let me know how having three is. I am still nervous to take that step from two to three.
I didn't know you had a blog. Hooray!
Congrats on the new baby. Your kids are all adorable and I can't wait to see your new addition.
YAY!!! Congrats you guys!!! I'm so happy for you!
Wow! I didn't even know you were trying! Make it another boy, -k- ;o) We need some more in our "circle"!
That is exciting, congrats!
Congratulations! Give yourself plenty of time to adjust to 3. I am still adjusting and she is 3 months old. Some days are great, others...not so much! Your family is darling.
CONGRATS!!!!!
Thank you! We're excited and I'm sure the baby will be here before we know it. I haven't even had time to think about adjusting to 3 kids, so we'll just be diving right into it. I'm going to try and do better at keeping the blog updated, so I'll keep you posted. Love you all!
yea! Another baby. So great (and a little jealous, but not in a bad way). :)
Love and miss you Kris! Your family is beautiful and I love that Bugs had a spider man Bday party. awesome!
Congrats! That is so great!
Yay...congratulations!!
I am so happy for you guys! Congrats! I sure miss you too! You've got to come and see our new place. Your cuties are getting so big!
Congratulations! 3 is nuts! It's also really fun. That's pretty exciting
Post a Comment