It was two weeks ago on a Wednesday night. I had just come home from a Church meeting to find the kids in bed and hubby watching a bit of TV before bed. He pulls out the camera and tells me he took some pictures of Bugs playing dress up. I look, "Oh, how cute!"
Then I arrow to the next picture... wait, remember my baby 5 days ago?
Here is the next picture I saw...
Do you notice the difference? Yup - Daddy decided to buzz his beautiful locks OFF! So SAD! I couldn't believe it. Hopefully he'll have hair by this birthday! Don't worry, I still love both my boys...hair or no hair! :)

3 comments:
OMG! I would have killed him! He doesn't look like a sweat little guy anymore. Thank goodness hair grows back!
WOW! I can't lie...I would've freaked too ;o) Better to buzz the boy instead of attempt a cut on the girl though! Your guy sure does look like Daddy!
He still is just as cute! How funny!
Post a Comment