Our little man is growing so fast! He is becoming more alert and has such beautiful big blue eyes. DD is warming up to him too, except that she isn't allowed to be around him right now (see post below). Here are some recent pictures.
Someone was feeling a little left out of this photo shoot.

4 comments:
How cute are they! I love the pictures. Baby brother is changing so much!
He's adorable. I hope you don't mind me coming to check out your blog, my Dad said you had pictures up of your baby so I thought I'd check it out.
Jessica
Hey Kris! He's such a cutie!! Isn't it amazing how fast they start changing? He really is a doll, though. And by the way, I use Photoshop Elements 6.0 for editing and compiling my pictures. It is a much cheaper version of Photoshop and for my usage, it has everything I need, so I save myself about $900 that way! : ) Hope that helps. Take care!
I'm glad everyone is doing well. It's so sad to see your kids get sick. Not fun! The pictures in the snow look like a postcard. So great!
Miss you!
Post a Comment